Sunday, March 29, 2009

Talyn is 3 now and about to be a big brother

Talyn just had his 3 year birthday, I can not believe he is getting big so fast. He had a Bob the Builder birthday party, he loves construction and tractors. He is getting a lot more independent and becoming a big boy so we are hoping he will adapt to being a big brother. He will have a little sister soon, sometimes he gets excited about baby sister and other times seems like he is not very interested in her being out of mommy's belly yet. My doctor has scheduled her C-section for May 12th. Since we had to have a c-section with Talyn, we have decided to go ahead and schedule one for baby girl. Her name is Tatum Jean. Her middle name comes from my side of the family; me, my dad and grandmother I called Nanny all have the middle name Jean. My Nanny died almost 7 years ago and is missed very much. I am so proud to have Tatum named after her as well.

1 comment:

  1. Talyn is going to be an awesome BIG brother. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete