Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tatum is 1











Like alway, I am way late posting Tatum's first birthday which was May 12th. We had a small party with familiy and close friends. It was perfect, Tatum got to be the center of attention which she LOVES!! She will be 15 months August 12th and is so much fun. She started walking right around her first birthday and has not stopped. She is a very busy girl always on the go and trying to climb on everything. She thinks she is as big as Talyn who is 4. Yes, this is hard on Mommy because I want my little girl to stay a baby a little longer and I'm also having to follow her everywhere because there is no telling what she will get into. She is a lot of fun, always making us laugh but is also very stubborn. She, like most babies of the family, already knows how to get her way. She can have quite the temper if she doesn't get what she wants. I blame Todd for her temper but that is ok I would not change either of them. We are so blessed and have had a wonderful summer. My next post will be a capture of our amazing summer we've had together. Enjoy the pictures from her first birthday, the one with the cake all over her face is my favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment